Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - glow plug light trouble

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 6th October 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
glow plug light trouble

hello kinda new to this and just wanted to see if anyone knew what could be wrong with my clio 1.5 dci dynamique

the first day we picked the car up from renault main dealer i was concerned about the glow plug light that was constantly on, i imediatley turned round and took the car back inot the dealer (not a very happy chappy)
the dealer couldnt find nothing wrong with the car.

every now and then this happens and when it does happen it automatically goes into slug mode and even an electric mobility scooter could overtake me

the thing that happens is the car glow plug light comes on and it use to go off if i let go of the acceleration but now when it comes on it dont turn off and really kills my car speed even when i take my foot off the acceleration and reapply the throttle.

this is getting worser and worser the more time the car is in use and seems really dangerous at the time it does it.
if anyone has any idea what could be causing this to my beloved 1.5 dci clio i will show my whatsits in marks and sparks window in medowhall shopping center <<<<< i will be that glad
thanks for reading people
Currently in t334's garage:
2004 renault clio 1.5dci.
  5 Lastest Threads by t334
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
glow plug light trouble Electronics t334 3 1399 6th October 2007 04:54 PM
newbie Welcome to RenaultForums Donald 8 815 6th October 2007 04:19 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome