Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - Sluggish dCi*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 7th October 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
sluggish laguna

Originally Posted by Alan Croves View Post
Hi,I was just wondering not having own a diesel car before, are they all as sluggish as my Laguna 1.9 dci on a 02 plate. I also own a Megane 1.6 auto on a 99 plate,petrol engine which is like sh*t off a stick. I have only own the Laguna for a couple of weeks now, after my son give it to me because he was sick to death of it. It as full dealership service history and my son as spend a fortune keeping it on the road.He tried trading it in but part exchange offers where insulting,thats when he give it to me so some slick car dealer wouldn`t make himself a nice profit. I`ve cleaned the EGR valve, changed the oil and filter, changed the diesel filter and also the air filter. But it just doesn`t have any poke, boring steady drive, I might be getting on in years but even wrinklys like to have a blast now and then.
hi , i have a laguna dci and experienced the same problem and cleaned the egr with no result ! changing the valve cured it and the difference was amasing ! try this . thanks richard
Currently in dubtronics's garage:
2001 laguna dci sport tourer
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome