Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Handsfree keycard analysis with a Spectrum Analyzer

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 8th October 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Handsfree keycard analysis with a Spectrum Analyzer

I have a 3 button keycard. First button is manuel door open button, second is manuel door lock button and the third one ("LOCK+AUTO" labeled) is handsfree door open and lock button.

My card is not working at handsfree mode. So i think the keycard can cause this problem and i analyzed keycard RF signals with a spectrum analyzer.

When i push the lock and open buttons a 430 Mhz signal was transmitted from the keycard. It is normal.

But i hope that if i push and release the "LOCK+AUTO" button, i will see a continuous signal transmitted from the card even if i release the button. But i didnt see anything after i release the "LOCK+AUTO" button. there was not a continuous signal transmitted from my keycard.

Is it normal? Maybe that is my problem.

I wish another person analys his card while it is in handsfree mode with a spectrum analyzer. Thus i can understand it is the card fault or car fault.

Really must there a continious signal while it was in handfree mode? What is your opinions?

Last edited by lagunaaramis; 8th October 2007 at 07:58 AM.
  5 Lastest Threads by lagunaaramis
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna 2 - Removing Radio Display Electronics madnoel10 5 3022 8th October 2007 08:22 AM
Handsfree keycard analysis with a Spectrum... Cars & motoring lagunaaramis 2 1198 8th October 2007 07:54 AM
renault laguna, csv Cars & motoring davesss 6 1425 28th September 2007 05:27 AM
laguna handsfree card Cars & motoring zoran.mitov 9 2884 29th August 2007 02:03 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome