Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio - Speaker Change

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 8th October 2007
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Hello and welcome to the forum,if its just the speaker that you looking to gain access to the cover normally just pops off,if you ease a flat screw driver in at the side of the speaker cover and twist it it should just pop off,iam not the sure on the Clio but some can also be part of the door panel,there will be hidden screws and some will also be behind behind little plastic plugs and most door panel also have push in studs between the panel and the door itself and if you put a screw driver between the panel and the door and ease it off so you can then put your fingers in behind the panel then just pull it away from the door but easy does it as some pop in studs can break so go easy,if you also have electrics on the door once you remove the panel you will have to disconnect them so you can then pull the panel away altogether,behind the panel will also be the door handle linkage and you will See a small plastic clip and if you pull id back that will let you disconnect the linkage so the panel is free from the door also,i hope this helps Donald.

Sorry when ever you do get to the spaeaker you will need torqu bits to remove the screws that hold it in place and once you have done that you will need to press the plastic clip togeather on the connector to pull it appart,most if not all screws will be the torqu type on the door i hope this helps also
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.

Last edited by Donald; 8th October 2007 at 05:18 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome