Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #96 of (permalink) Old 7th February 2006
5th wheel
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by hondo
Iím normally a passive driver its gotta be real bad, for me to hit the horn. tbh until now Iíve never heard of zip merging, so thatís not what was on my mind, I was referring to the dipsticks whoís only intent was or is, queue jumping, by whatever means they can find including inside lane overtaking, even though thereís a blatantly obvious and signed obstruction 50 yards ahead.

Around Birmingham and I guess most other major cities, driving is more like dog eat dog.

Something Iíve referred to before in this thread is dual carriageway islands, when the two lanes merge into three filter lanes feeding the island, all three lanes are fully occupied; you mistakenly anticipate that all the folks who end up in the outside lane are gonna be turning right, but no, the bloody plonkers in all the three lanes are going straight ahead!!! causing mayhem when exiting the island when three lanes have then got to filter back into two!!!
calm down m8 even worse in an artic alwayts try to get to b/ham before 7 am its not to bad then cuppa then snooze
Currently in 5th wheel's garage:
56 focus c.max 1.6 zetec / 07 6x2 440A M.A.N
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome