Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna - Cruise Control Problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11th October 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna - Cruise Control Problems

Hi, having read about the problems with cruise control on Renault Lagunas and having had similar problems myself, I thought the following may be of interest. The car is 2.5 years old,I had the problem once in the first year,in the second year it became a little more frequent. My local Renault agent said they would need to see the fault in progress to be able to evaluate the problem,this was not an option due to the distance from my home. The last six months has seen a dramatic increase in the fault occurring so over the last three months the car has been in there workshop three times, 3daysto start,they changed a switch on the steering wheel,it made no difference. The second confinement was for 3days, they changed a switch on the dashboard, it made no difference. The third time in dock was for a week, they said they had reprogrammed it and tried the car numerous times and no fault had occurred, the car was ok for a couple of days then the faults started to re-occur and it seemed worse than ever.I have spoken to the dealer again and they say they have drawn a blank.I have spoken to Renault UK a few times but they say it's down to the dealer to sort it out.
Currently in efarnhill's garage:
2005Renault Laguna 11 1.9dci
  5 Lastest Threads by efarnhill
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna - Cruise Control Problems Electronics ottoman 2 1139 11th October 2007 03:09 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome