Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Take off your ruddy towbar!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th October 2007 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Angry Take off your ruddy towbar!

Would you Adam and Eve it.

Driving to my first job of the day today and some pratt in a Vauxhall Omega decided to reverse at a junction and straight into my mottah.

Wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't have a towbar on the back of his motor.

Broke the numberplate, fubarred the bumper and massive hole in the radiator.

Can you imagine how off I am

Still, he lead me to a garage of an associate of his who has ordered the radiator and will hopefully have it fitted today. Luckily I already have a numberplate which I hadn't yet put on the motor. He asked me if I was happy to have the bumper repaired to which I replied off mate, I'll have a new one please. Anyway, bloke at the garage said he'll order one from Russels and get it colour coded.

The chaps even gonna pay for my loss of wages today and a tenner for the price of a cab as my missus has to get a taxi to work now.

I'll update you all later today to see if I've been shafted or not, although the chaps in the motor seemed pretty cosha. Luckily it was on their payday!

Currently in scatz's garage:
2004 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B, a 2013 2.0 TDCi Titanium X Sport S-Max and a 2001 Honda NSR125R
  5 Lastest Threads by scatz
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Scatz is upgrading! [Pic Heavy] My mottah! scatz 18 3579 11th March 2014 10:54 AM
Exhaust blow is driving me nuts! Exhausts scatz 8 2200 22nd August 2013 04:02 PM
Where are all the Mk1 V6 Laguna's? General Chat pauljackie 5 1928 24th July 2013 05:58 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome