Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Take off your ruddy towbar!

View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 16th October 2007 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Originally Posted by dave_mezza2006 View Post
Im sure he will come thru with the bumper, as now you've got his real name and address and he paid for the work so far.
Looks good so far. Rang the garage today to ask after progress on the bumper and he said he should hopefully get it tomorrow. He needs me to go down once he's got it so he can check it's the right one before he paints it.

Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
I would wait until the work is complete and then bubble him to the old bill.....p*sses me off uninsured drivers.
I thought about that, then I thought some more and decided against it as him and his mate know where I live (they picked me up to collect the car that fateful day) and they ain't exactly what I would call 'small' .

Bygones be bygones as far as I'm concerned. At least he 'fessed up and is paying for the damage.

I might even get a few quid for the damaged bumper on ebay as it's only really superficial damage, nothing a bit of glue wouldn't sort out. Just that I didn't want it on my car as everything else is immaculate (so far).

Currently in scatz's garage:
2004 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B, a 2013 2.0 TDCi Titanium X Sport S-Max and a 2001 Honda NSR125R
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome