Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Take off your ruddy towbar!

View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 16th October 2007 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
just the fact that he is an uninsured driver....what if he had killed a child!!!!! or done so much damage that he couldn't pay for the repair....hang the s

give me his name and addy.....I am not exactly small either
Originally Posted by tonycanderson View Post
I agree with Asterix, it might not only be 1 child killed and a family destroyed would you want that to happen to you or be on your conscience? Far too many people on our roads without tax, licence, insurance etc. Trouble is if caught they get fined a 200 if only I could find insurance cover for the same price as a fine, let alone the tax disc.
As soon as you got it fixed let the Police know they can pull him up at any time and don't have to disclose your name.
I don't wanna get into any arguements here but would it not destroy a family if a child was killed by an insured driver then?

Under any other circumstances I would. But seriously guys, don't put me on a guilt trip just because I prefer to keep my head on my shoulders. I've always lived my life keeping a low profile and that's the way I intend to keep it. These two blokes really are not the type that I would want to give any reason whatsoever to pay me a visit - simple as.

Chicken warble over

Currently in scatz's garage:
2004 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B, a 2013 2.0 TDCi Titanium X Sport S-Max and a 2001 Honda NSR125R
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome