Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - New Clio 1.2 16v Turbo 100

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 17th October 2007 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
New Clio 1.2 16v Turbo 100

A little cracker of an engine the 1.2 TCE, Just what the new Clio needed to return some of the Va Va Voom to the range which I felt was lacking in the new Clio.

I would say it was the best of the bunch, The 1.5 diesel is good but this is so much better and suits the car, In the option that I have at the moment shod with 195/50 R16 Continental tyres a cracker of a car to drive, comes with the sports body kit, dark rear windows in Pearl black body colour .

Gear change is a bit long, sits on the road very well absorbs bumps and ruts but can get unsettled by a series of bumps, It was fitted with the steering lights which were not as good as other makes I have driven but ok.

Brakes were very good tho wheels did black up quickly from dust due to the small discs, Steering is very direct and quick lacking in precise feel but still good.

V.E.D is 115 annually quite a bit more than the diesel .

Last edited by ottoman; 17th October 2007 at 10:24 AM.
  5 Lastest Threads by ottoman
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Whats This ? General Chat The big red bus 32 8640 2nd March 2009 10:52 PM
Software - Image Mapper Photography Club ottoman 8 3941 16th February 2009 05:12 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome