Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Interiors - Aftermarket uprated Speakers for Laguna II Range

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 8th February 2006
A former user
Wink Renault Laguna II - Interiors - Aftermarket uprated Speakers for Laguna II Range

Hello - A while back I promised an insight into the world of uprated Stereo Speakers for the Laguna II Range..

Although the standard Carbasse speakers are fine I do find that the bass response is a little flat to say the least..

After hard negotiations I have mananged to secure a Renaultforums discount for said units..

Now these units are NOT for the faint hearted..

Pricing is also not for the faint hearted at 159.99 per pair retail.

I have asked Dave to put together a similar list of Speakers for Clio / Megane / Espace / Scen1c but NOT rover

However we can arrange for a discount to 100 per pair for an order of 4 to 6 sets..

I intend to try and demonstrate the capabilities of these units if we ever organise a meet but in the mean time I can assure you that you would NOT be dissapointed.

Before you ask to avoid the already present trim rattle there is also a handy sound deadening material and fix available ( more details follow )..

If anyones interested or wishes to see pictures of the install please let me know.

Powerbass > Xtreme Division > PBX Evolution Line

Dave - Owner of Utopia Audio is a personal friend and also frequents the infamous forums which I can recomend to ANY one wanting to upgrade their audio system.

PS :- These are drop in speakers to replace standards NOT

In case you wondered !!

Last edited by Laguna II Owner; 8th February 2006 at 08:25 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome