Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Bizarre, Meganse PhII 1.6 auto 5dr

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st October 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Exclamation Bizarre, Meganse PhII 1.6 auto 5dr

This one has me just a "tad" mystified actually it's a bloody large Tad! My "Mother in Law" (<- See now's ya gotta Help Me) has a 95 ish megane mk1 phII 1.6 auto trans

I've already done the head gasket and waterpump and TB (inc idler's) about 3000 miles ago

The problem seems to be a complete loss of "electrics" i.e. central locking, obviously then the immobiliser, no indicators, no wipers,

The dash lights up and the starter turns and occasionally it coughs I think this is just residual fuel vibrating out of the injectors as you don't hear the fuel pump spinning up, but normally it just turns over fast enough to start

My first thought was fuses, Nope all seem okay and the ones that I have problems with are different circuits? So I didn't think it could be a relay?

I tried a search but how would you ask this question
Currently in beemerjay's garage:
96 Ph II Espace 2.1TD
  5 Lastest Threads by beemerjay
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Bizarre, Meganse PhII 1.6 auto 5dr Cars & motoring madnoel10 5 1033 21st October 2007 09:07 AM
Radio Clock display illumination lamp staying on Interiors The Saint 3 1260 24th April 2007 12:01 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome