Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Setting Your Key Plip

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 21st October 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to leebo Send a message via Yahoo to leebo
Thumbs up

hello there blue we will sort it mate so u dont have to pay a penny(hopefully) if u lived close i would come and help u out but i will try my best like this instead.

if u look in ither your glove box or in the boot of your car there should be another key slot that your key fits. right if so this will turn your alarm off and on and the imob will or should run of the same system,

beware tho as soon as u turn it back on the alarm should start going off,

then u should be able to re try the programming code again, if it still wont work just turn the alarm back of in the boot or glove box,
there is a fuse box under the bonnet on the right hand side near your water bottle, in the there should be a couple of fuses and 3 relays,thats the only prob with renualts everything boils down to electrics,

let me no if this works as we will sort it one way or an other,
if u want u can give me the first 4 charicters in your vin number and i will have a look on my program, for instance mine is DAOH, which tells me that mine is a megane coupe, i no what you drive but dont no what chariters i would put in my program as it asks for loads of codes, u could ither e-mail it to me on or post them in a reply if u want, its ok if u dont we sort it in time,
i will be on line for the next half hour or so or prob be back on 2mor if i can get away from the girlfriend haha
Currently in leebo's garage:
1996 Renault Megane RXE16v

Last edited by Devils Laguna; 3rd November 2011 at 09:04 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome