Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I Do Not Believe It.

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st October 2007 Thread Starter
Alan Croves
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Cool I Do Not Believe It.

I have just seen a advert for the laguna on the telly,what a pity the powers that be, can not make Renault tell the truth.( 1.9dCi ) Like the turbo is unstable and at the drop of a hat will have you roaring down the motorway at max revs till the engine blows due to lack of oil . If you do the oil change yourself do not refill the sump through the normal oil filler hole but use the vent pipe, as mister turbo will have you bombing down the motorway out of control.The EGR valve will need cleaning more times than your teeth,and you can give your kids the intercooler at easter because by then it will have turned into an egg. The tyre pressure system is a joke and was only installed to keep the local dealer in pocket money.Talking about the local dealer,when you pick up your Laguna do not forget to leave your bank details so he can have your eyes out,because in the long run he will. You can always start by ordering a new keycard (one hundred and eighty pounds thankyou) and so it will begin the never ending money pit.
Currently in Alan Croves's garage:
Laguna 11 1.9 dCi 2002
  5 Lastest Threads by Alan Croves
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Tappets rattling on 01 Scenic 2000cc Engines Alan Croves 2 1274 17th May 2009 03:39 PM
I Do Not Believe It. Cars & motoring Horatio 7 1929 21st October 2007 08:30 PM
Unable to access reverse gear on 02 Laguna Engines Donald 13 3399 5th October 2007 08:52 PM
Renault Laguna 2 - Sluggish dCi*FIXED* Laguna Phonebox 7 6956 21st July 2007 10:58 PM
Size of front brake discs Wheels & tyres david geoghegan 17 3137 19th July 2007 07:24 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome