Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I Do Not Believe It.

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 21st October 2007 Thread Starter
Alan Croves
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Originally Posted by VelSatisfied View Post
I take it that you won't be ordering one then?

I can understand your frustration, but bear in mind, that all manufacturers are in the business of making money, and that the perfect car has yet to be made.

I can understand making money, but to disign a product to boost your after market profits is not on. Renault are not stupid, they cars became to reliable and they profits dropped and they dealerships started to complain, anyway thats what I think. By the way I have had Renault cars since the early eightys,at the moment I have a 1999 Megane Alize Auto and I can not fault it, I also have a Laguna 1.9 dCi on a 02 plate. It took the place of a Clio Grande on a W plate which I could not fault. The laguna is not user friendly the most basic of jobs seem to require you to (refer to your local dealer) or (you will require Renault tool so and so) plus you have to strip half the car before you start on the smallest of jobs. Or and then go to your local dealer to get it reprogramed,and that does not come cheap,each button pressed will cost you a fiver plus vat. Yes I am now looking at changing to some other car maker, the last six months as taken me to the edge. The laguna as full dealership service history(what a joke).
Currently in Alan Croves's garage:
Laguna 11 1.9 dCi 2002
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome