Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I Do Not Believe It.

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 22nd October 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to stef123
Originally Posted by Alan Croves View Post
I have just seen a advert for the laguna on the telly,what a pity the powers that be, can not make Renault tell the truth.( 1.9dCi ) Like the turbo is unstable and at the drop of a hat will have you roaring down the motorway at max revs till the engine blows due to lack of oil. If you do the oil change yourself do not refill the sump through the normal oil filler hole but use the vent pipe, as mister turbo will have you bombing down the motorway out of control.The EGR valve will need cleaning more times than your teeth,and you can give your kids the intercooler at easter because by then it will have turned into an egg. The tyre pressure system is a joke and was only installed to keep the local dealer in pocket money.Talking about the local dealer,when you pick up your Laguna do not forget to leave your bank details so he can have your eyes out,because in the long run he will. You can always start by ordering a new keycard (one hundred and eighty pounds thankyou) and so it will begin the never ending money pit.
nicely worded i will give you that. the bit about the egg does it for me
nice one
Currently in stef123's garage:
2006 Ford Mondeo ST TDCI
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome