Join Date: Feb 2007
Nominated 16 Times in 67 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 28
Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,711 Posts
Hi Tony - the draw off current is much too high - I am not sure exactly how much it should be - on my old clio it was around 0.8 milliamps. It could be the display is faulty. Is the display meant to show the radio stations - if so it could be a fault in the radio wiring. If you have the radio code you could try taking out the radio fuse and see what happens.
Currently in madnoel10's garage:
Honda Civic 1.4l