Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Tyre Pressure Sensors - Member experiences and solution

View Single Post
post #192 of (permalink) Old 28th October 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
The front left was continually showing low pressure on my car. I tried disconnecting the battery. this cured it for a day, then light came back on. Tried all the suggestions above, i.e let tyre down inflate to 45psi then down to correct pressure. This also tended to work for a day. Eventually I lost all ocnfidence in the system and decided to check all the pressures. near near side was 1.5 bar. Pumped it up to 2.0bar and light ent out and stayed out. I have just checked the senor positins by letting each tyre down in turn to 1.5 bar and driving round the block untill th elight came on. Only one of my wheels in he correct position the other 3 are wrong, but all the coloured rings are in the correct positions. I have moved the coloured rings to the correct wheels. If my display now shows a faulty tyre I will have to work out which wheel it really is! I don't wanto tmove the wheels around because they are currently matching pairs front & rear.
Currently in Ian_gary_price's garage:
2001 Renault Laguna II Authentic 1.6 16v
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome