Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Buyer's Guides - V6 Variant - Member Opinions and Buyers Advice

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 11th February 2006 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Been to see it today, looks ok apart from a couple of scuffs on the front bumper and a 4 inch long scratch to the passenger door which looks like it could be polished out.

Took it for a test drive very smooth the auto box is quite an improvement on my old lag, i like tiptronic function.
A few things that did'nt work as they should was the sunroof which was erratic and the rear ns electric window which just seemed to inch up or down, i think this may be a reset problem, did'nt know how to reset on this model, on my old lag you had to press a button near the fusebox with all the windows shut, as for the sunroof after i pressed the control knob in the center it seemed to work ok (more luck than judgement).

The dashpod had been replaced but he had all the documentation from renault, just two service stamps in the book at 18k & 36k done by the renault dealer would this be correct (car done 43k)

Also i could not get the mirrors to fold in electricaly did'nt know what to press or turn for that, the seller did'nt know either, no handbook to refer to aswell.

Left him a deposit after haggled a bit on price regarding the window and sunroof, so should be collecting it wednesday/thursday after i have got the rest of the cash.
Currently in polecat's garage:
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome