Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic II Light guards

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 31st October 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
If it helps, I have detailed the response to an email I sent to Andi Wilmott back in June - see below

We have a plain Headlamp protector to suit this vehicle, Our reference EGR4236.
They can be used with Xenon lamps.

Please contact our UK agents - Formula 4 on 01785 811211 or email: Web: 4x4 Accessories, Car parts, Van Accessories - Formula4

They will give you prices and availability.

Kind regards,

Andi Wilmott
Aftermarket Sales Manager
EGR Europe Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1908 264800
Mob:+44 (0)7789 501483
Fax:+44 (0)1908 265088
Web: EGR Group

It took Formula4x4 a while to source these EGR plastic headlamp protectors, but I used them recently on a visit to France and they are excellent. I only got them to attach the beam convertors to. I simply pop the headlamp protectors over the standard headlights when I go abroad, and take them off when I come back. They are also suitable for the higher temperatures of Xenon lights.

They are also supplied with small gap fillers, which are intended to fit into the base of each protector, but I don't bother with these as the closure of the bonnet holds them in place.

Currently in rencar12's garage:
2006 Renault Grand Scenic Privilege 2.0 Auto (Xenons, ESP, Cruise, Climate, Heated Seats, Rear Park Sensors, Cabasse) in Gunmetal
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome