Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Espace - Strange Fault After Dealer Visit

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 3rd November 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Delay in update - Owners revenge

My apologies for the delay in the update. Firstly Renault London left the vehicle with no less than 10 faults according to the sheets shown to me by the deler i then visited. To maake matters worse they were very unresponsive in relation to the headphones which were faulty.

I spoke to renault uk who have sorted out cause of action but even they had problems reaching the service official at Renault London. fter calling nd not getting the response I wanted and then being lied to I wrote and Phoned and advised both Renault and Renault London that I would block their entrance if the sitution with the hedphones was not sorted. On Wednesday afternoon I carried out my threat.

The security guard could not belive it. (He followed me up he street and askedme if I had the key? I said yes and kept walking. He asked for it and I said how could I give it o him as it was mine. He said after a little more conversation and an explanation of Renault Londons behaviour that perhaps he could sort things out. I did have to laugh.

After being promised calls from the UK warranty manager by the dealer and other lies they suddenly produced the Headphones. The service agent said as he passed me the box that they had made a special journey to collect them. I asked him why he could not be bothered to call to advise me. He came up with a glib reply and I told him how crap he was.

Renaults customer service called me equally as exasperted over events. They have offered me a free service as an apology.

I have still not heard from Renault Londons service mis-manager.
Currently in Initiale's garage:
2012 Grand Espace / 2008 Koleos

Last edited by Initiale; 3rd November 2007 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Erors due to crap replacement keyboard.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome