Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Changing Front Side Light Bulb

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 4th November 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Job completed ... just in case it helps anyone else I have a 1998 Laguna RT Sport automatic 5 door hatchback petrol engine the one with the rear spoiler ... in my case needed to replace a near side front side light ... to gain better access I removed what is held by a metal clip at the front of the battery (no idea what it is but it is on the end of a hose) ... the bulb holder came out with a bit of a wiggle with the dead bulb on the end ... replacing the bulb and refitting easy.

One thing I would mention is that the local motorists shop came up with the wrong bulb to start with because their book came up with the wrong equivalent ... the Lucas equivalent is number 501 which is a '12V 5w T10 side and tail' ... ignore the 'W5W' in the manual unless you are buying the bulb from Renault ... a packet containing two Lucas replacements cost me 2.29 much less than the hassle to fit it but I have the satisfaction of having done it!

Thanx for all the responses to my posting ...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome