Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Espace - Jacking Advice

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th November 2007 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Renault Espace - Jacking Advice

Hi, just over the last wee while i have noticed that some espace members have been complaining of the lack of jacking points on the espace well on my 2002 espace III phase III i have took some pics to help they are there but hard to see.

If you look on the sills of the car at the front and rear you will see small arrows where you would jack the car when changing a wheel when you have a flat well thats fine but if you are looking for somewhere to use axle stands or even a trolley jack if you look about another 2 inches beyond this in and under the floor pan on the front and rear there is metel jacking points, they are just hard to see and if you use a trolley jack or axle stands put a bit of wood between where iam showing you in the pic's between the axle stands or trolley jack so its not metel to metel its metel to wood and wood to metel to prevent slipping, i hope this make sence.

I have gave you some pic's to help you find them and i have marked it with a yellow arrow to guide you there,i hope it helps cheers Donald.

Pic No 1 is the rear.

Pic No 2 is the front.
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.

Last edited by Donald; 6th January 2008 at 09:45 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by Donald
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Have You Stopped Smoking General Chat johnboyw 55 4387 21st September 2013 09:21 AM
AVS Music Converter to MP3 Free Download Help Computer Club Donald 2 1983 10th March 2012 03:02 PM
Posting Problem Feedback & Announcements hondo 21 4422 31st December 2011 04:11 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome