Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II, 2001, instrument pnnel

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 6th November 2007
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Originally Posted by marcmvv View Post
hi all im new to the sight, so would lie to say sorry in advance if i have repeated the thread,

iv got a laguna II 1.8 16v expression, 2001(y)
my instrument panel has just packed up, all it does is a red and orange motor light flash and my fuel gage is on half,

iv had a DIAG check and it come back with the folling fault code

DF134 instrument panel connection unidentified electrical fault,

does this mean its dead and no way of fixing or is it a wireing problem, if it is dead i guess it will cost 400-500 to fix so would plan on getting a 2nd hand one so if that the case does anyone know of a place to get them?

thanks for reading guys and girls and thank you in advance for you help

Hi and welcome to the forum,iam sure it would be possible that there could well be a loose connection but the only way to find this out would be to check it,iam sure if it was a fuse or even a heavy type fuse the garage would of checked this if i was going to purchase one second hand i would go to my local breakers yard but before you go get the other out first and you will see a sticker with a Ser No on it and when you go to the breakers yard i would only buy if you can match this Ser No i hope this helps Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome