Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic II thing under door mirror???

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 7th November 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Seeing that my Dad is the lucky owner.... I have my eyes set on a Megane myself. Anywho, he used to have a lovely Corsa CDTi SXI but he was finding it harder to get in and out because 1. his age and 2. it was a low car. He was really unsure about all the electrics in the car but more so with the electronic handbrake. He would leave the car in gear "just in case" but doesn't anymore. Also makes me laugh as he still goes to the left for a handbrake. He love the idea of the key cards. We have also just found out the windy wipers are speed sensative and is also impressed with the auto headlights. Another plus point is the 3 rear seats, he is a model boats enthusiast and has a yacht that is 6 1/2 ft high and it fits a rear like a dream and takeing the seats out is really easy. I'm more worried about loosing stuff in one of the meany meany cubbys. I also like the colour, hologram grey. Hint of purple in one light and hint of green in another. Biggest problem is the size of the wiper blades and the stupid cost.
Got the car from Car Giant, made a different day out and I got to see Wembley arena.
My Dad also took out a Warranty Direct warranty as it covers pretty much everything including all the electronics.
Click image for larger version

Name:	BP348916P1.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	4443
Currently in imac331731's garage:
Scenic II 1.5 dCi Dynamique(Dads), Smart ForTwo Passion 71(mine), Clio Mk1 phase 2(Brothers)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome