Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scenic II thing under door mirror???

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 7th November 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by imac331731 View Post
Found a front set for 40 and the back one for 11.
I think the hands free card would have been better, was bloody shocked at the price of the cards so it;s agood thing it came with 2. Fuel eco is unreal, for the size of the car he is getting average of 60mpg general driving which is the same as he was getting from the wee Corsa.

I like the satin silver door handles, kinda gives the car a nicer finished look. Also now fitted is a really nice stainless steal back bumper protector for the bit on the top of the bumper to stop scratches.
Some Members have used blade refills with some success.

Yeah look after the cards, it can take about 7 to 14 days to get a replacement.

I get over 40 from my 1.6 VVT .

I have the stainless steel strip fitted to my Scenic II, Saves the bumper and also lifts the rear a bit, I have a Scenic strip fitted on the rear High level stop lamp again it just breaks it up and chrome number plate mounts.

The Scenic II Phase II has some good improvements over the Scenic II Phase I.

I had a 05 Scenic II prior to my 07 one.

I like them, all round they are a good car in there sector, if they stay trouble free .

Keep us posted on how you find life with the Scenic, Ask any questions you wish we are always willing to help if we can.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome