Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Dashboard and Radio blank

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11th November 2007
Les Phillips
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

It is re-assuring to know that I am not the only one to suffer with Renault Instrument Panel problems. Mine has been blacking out since March and the mileage has increased 10000 on its own!!

Renault want 480 to replace. I have complained five times and only just got a reply. I had to write to Roland Bouchara the CEO. They deny that there are problems although they have reluctantly offered 50% towards the cost.

Frankly I am not having it. I have continually complained about electronic problems and I have been fobbed off.

It is a bit rich when you take the car to a dealership and the mechanic comes out and gives the dashboard an almighty thump to get the display back up! I am sure that this is when the extra 10000 miles went on the clock.

I want the instrument panel replaced free of charge and I want compensation for the de-valuation of the car with an extra 10k on the clock that it has never done!

Renault have a big problem here and as consumers we all need to get on their case. Customer Relations is diaboilcal.
Currently in Les Phillips's garage:
2003 Renault Scenic Dynamique 1.9 dci
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome