Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Worn Rear Suspension Bushes

View Single Post
post #213 of (permalink) Old 12th November 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to huwwatkins
Originally Posted by Taters View Post
Well I bite the bullet and changed my bushes using the tool. The bushes themselves were very easy to remove but I did have to undo the top shock absorber bolt and compress the spring to get enought access to the bushes.

Thats where my problems began, n/s was easy peasey! The offside was a pig. When I went to undo the top bolt I quickly found that the bolt had corroded onto the sleeve and as I turned it ripped the rubber mounting for the shock! managed to get it out with angle grinder but had to buy new shocks and waiting for a new bolt from Renault!

Oh well I didn'tsave money as garage wanted 180 just to change the bushes , and for that I managed to do the bushes and shocks, even if they didn't need

I have the tool and am willing to sell it on, or hire it out for a small fee and postage. Contact me if you need it.

(Mods hope this is ok? After all if I can offer someone the tool at a cheap price or cheap hire to help them do the job that surely has to be a good thing?)

I need to do this job one my lag, is anyone willing to hire out/lend the tool for the job?

Currently in huwwatkins's garage:
2010 Laguna Coupe GT
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome