Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault service plan or not

View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 19th November 2015
Technical Supremo

Nominated 16 Times in 67 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 28
Thanked 5,201 Times in 4,712 Posts
Re: Renault service plan or not

Originally Posted by Mobile Diagnostics View Post
Im not sure if your aiming your education at me,but if so,save it for the needy,ive been at it many many years.

All I was doing was giving the OP another option to look at,which like all my advice is tried and tested many times or I don't give it.
Some times here I do wonder why I bother though.

At NT you get top quality oil of the right spec.I don't use crap in my cars although I don't go over the top either,i prefer reg changes to over the top priced oil .

Ps what cars of this century use mineral oils?
I was NOT trying to educate you but just giving examples for those with less experience. You do have to remember that many members of this forum may not have the same experience as you or I.

I too have many years experience (50 plus) in the motor trade but as every day is a learning day and as motoring technology advances I am still learning but I am prepared to share knowledge and my experince with others unconditionally and politely.
Currently in madnoel10's garage:
Honda Civic 1.4l
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madnoel10 For This Useful Post:
chuffer690 (19th November 2015), Nottnoc (19th November 2015), stuart j (20th November 2015)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome