Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault service plan or not

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 19th November 2015
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Nominated 30 Times in 26 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 10
Thanked 1,608 Times in 1,299 Posts
Re: Renault service plan or not

I class my self as many years in the trade and i can actually give you the name of the person who works for fuchs who makes the oil ,i will not put it in his wifes car ,the car in question is a fiat punto, if the oil is not right for the car I wont put it in ,he can get me any grade any spec i need Its basically to good and blows seals ,thats when my own personal experience takes over, I get oil at trade price price, no one is knocking the quality or quantity of oil ,we are trying to give an informed opinion,but as you have pointed out .Why do you bother if it upsets you,,we are all opinionated ,have our own ways and thats why this forum is one of if not the best forum ive been involved with ,not only as a member but as some one I could ask advice from ,,..Remember only one perfect person and he got crucified ,take every ones opinion (thats why we are different)as it is their opinion ,every reply to a thread as our experience of working on cars ,we could be miles from the problem,but all on here would not intentionally give bad advice Hope you find this in the spirit it is written ,We are all different
Currently in ours2012's garage:
My Baby ( or the shed on wheels )Laguna 2 estate
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ours2012 For This Useful Post:
batfink5 (20th November 2015), Dancingdad (19th November 2015), hondo (20th November 2015), Nottnoc (20th November 2015), stuart j (20th November 2015)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome