Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault service plan or not

View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 20th November 2015
stuart j
Nominated 16 Times in 14 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 9
Thanked 2,028 Times in 1,378 Posts
Re: Renault service plan or not

Originally Posted by ours2012 View Post
I get oil at trade price price, no one is knocking the quality or quantity of oil,we are trying to give an informed opinion,but as you have pointed out .Why do you bother if it upsets you,,we are all opinionated ,have our own ways and thats why this forum is one of if not the best forum ive been involved with ,not only as a member but as some one I could ask advice from ,,..Remember only one perfect person and he got crucified ,take every ones opinion (thats why we are different)as it is their opinion ,every reply to a thread as our experience of working on cars ,we could be miles from the problem,but all on here would not intentionally give bad advice Hope you find this in the spirit it is written ,We are all different
Great point and very honest to boot..

Everyone as there own opinion on pretty much everything in life and all we can do is offer the knowledge that we have and what works for us to others..

And that's the thing.. You offer knowledge and DONT try to force it on them with the "it's my way or the high way" option..

I know it's off topic and I apologise to the OP but take me for instance I'm a plumber by trade and have worked with people who in my opinion hadn't a clue as they worked back to front,,, having said that they more than likely say the same about me..

We are all set in our ways which is good, if we were all the same the world would be a very boring place...

My point is just because something works for you might not work for others and they will have opinions about it,, learn to live with it as more than one option is always a good thing for people who need the help in the first place...

Like I said sorry to the OP and I'm sure you will no doubt get all the help you need not only in this thread but future ones too off the valid knowledgeable members..

Currently in stuart j's garage:
Ford Fiesta
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stuart j For This Useful Post:
batfink5 (20th November 2015), Dancingdad (20th November 2015), hondo (20th November 2015), madnoel10 (20th November 2015), Nottnoc (20th November 2015)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome