Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Annoying Horn Beep with Keyless Locking

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 15th November 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
Now that sounds more sensible, and as I understand it, the Megane/Scenic hansfree pre-dates the Laguna one.

So why couldn't we have had this system on the Lag?

The Laguna has other options which the Scenic IIs do not, Have you got the option whereby you can lock all the doors, boot except for the drivers door with one card, It says in the handbook if you wish others to drive the car but not have access to the rest of the car can't see the point really what with fold down seats etc.

I thought all Renault's had the same Handsfree operation it was not long after I got my first Scenic II a friend who has a Laguna asked what are the buttons on the handles for ?

One thing about Renault they are consistent in their inconsistency.

I have driven a considerable number of Renaults over the last couple of years due to a close link with the Dealer principal at my local franchise and some things are just so different on each model , You think Oh that's better than mine but find you would have to drop another feature which is better.

I presumed all models with hands free fitted could be configured the same as the software is there one would think.

The new Laguna III is different again ..
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome