Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - Interiors - Coolbox

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 15th February 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Scenic - Interiors - Coolbox

I have just acquired a renault cool box
part number - 77 11 219 378
Model number - Ap250
Prod Nr - 958.3622.01

does anyone know how to fit it to a 2005 scenic in place of the middle rear seat?

It doesn't have any brackets, but seems to have a series of fixing holes underneath. I was wondering if there was a adaptor bracket I could get perhaps from the manufacturer (anyone know who makes them?).

There is a coolbox in the current issue of the scenic accessories brochure identified by part number 77 11 223 915. It looks identical but doesn't show the bottom fixings, if there are any.

Mine just has four rubber feet on the bottom with fixings to connect the carrying straps. As mentioned before it does have a few symetrical holes on the bottom which could be to fix a adaptor depending on the vehicle to be fitted to.

I would assume the adaptor would be similar to the fixing mechanism underneath the middle rear seat but not having the instructions I can only guess.

Sometimes in the instruction manual they give details of other accessories for the cool box or details for spares. I wouldn't be happy if the fixing mechanism failed after the 12 months warranty and not be able to get a replacement.

The renault dealer couldn't find anything but didn't seem to try too hard.

If anyone has the instruction manual for the 2005 scenic coolbox or the above part number I would appreciate a copy if possible.

5 Lastest Threads by hughsie
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
2005 Scenic 2 - "Low Battery" Electronics wazman 18 7918 12th May 2011 06:25 AM
Renault Scenic - Interiors - Coolbox Scenic hughsie 2 4135 15th February 2006 10:30 AM
Renault Coolbox Cars & motoring hughsie 2 1393 26th January 2006 02:06 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome