Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Modus Saved Us Serious Injury!

View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 18th November 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I think a rant is more than acceptable!

The idiot (I think stronger words may be suitable...) probably think's he's getting away with it! I tend to watch these "police chase" programs on the telly quite a lot, and sadly it appears that un-insured drivers are let off with a piddly fine and a couple of points seemingly regularly.

The system needs changing, these un-insured (and often un-taxed and un-licenced) drivers need to be removed from our roads. Sadly the police don't seem to have the resources to get them all, nor the laws in place to punish them properly in the first place.

I could well have a rant myself about the various members of sub-society, not just car/driving related, but I will restrain myself on this occasion.

Being that this didn't happen in this country makes it even more of a complete nightmare for you, and I hope it all works out OK in the end!

Currently in Bob925's garage:
2015 '65 Vauxhall Astra SRi, and a variety of "lovely" buses

Last edited by Bob925; 18th November 2007 at 10:25 PM. Reason: spelling, I'm sure I've missed some more
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome