Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - Details On Replacing RX4 Prop Bearings

View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 18th November 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Renault France Re:- Trekka Propshafts

I have had much correspondence with Renault France HQ regarding the failure of the propshaft on my trekka at 50,000 miles. This has been a complete waste of time and energy on my part. Clearly they think that the failure of a major and extremely expensive component at such low mileage is acceptable. As another member has pointed out Renault will only supply a complete propshaft. This has to be bought directly from them and cannot be had from motor factors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This trekka has been the worst vehicle I have ever had. The list of components requiring replacement is astonishing for its mileage.........and it has not been abused! It was bought to take my elderly and disabled mother on outings and short holidays, even when appealing to Renault for assistance with a propshaft they were quite unwilling to even contribute part of the costs involved. I will shortly be relieving myself of the burden of ownership of this vehicle and voting with my feet NO MORE RENAULTS FOR ME.
Currently in Akkie's garage:
Renault Kangoo Trekka 4X4
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome