Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Really need advice. Please.

View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 5th December 2015
Platinum member
Nominated 30 Times in 26 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 10
Thanked 1,601 Times in 1,292 Posts
Re: Really need advice. Please.

everybody gets caught ,,,,,My lad went 150 miles away look at a car for me ,he paid for it(600 no mot) he checked it over, i went pick it up within 2 miles blackpool illuminations across the dash if there was a light that would come on it was on,got it back ran it straight in for the mot ,wheel bearings all round not failures advisorys all these plus odds and ends failures wrong rear seats the seats where out of a car this is an estate both top strut mounts ,discs and pads all round,headlights didnt work Gave 600 for the estate ,then with all this had to sort engine fault 300 for the injectors,it cost me 640 for all the parts that included all bearings from advisory, to be able to use the car so am now at just under 1300 for an estate car ,with 130,000 miles on the clock,that was 4 years ago ,took the car for an mot,the new one where it lists the recorded mileage of the vehicle the year before i bought it the recorded mileage was 240,000 miles ,so if you think you are on your own ,But am i bitter ,you bet i am
Currently in ours2012's garage:
My Baby ( or the shed on wheels )Laguna 2 estate
The Following User Says Thank You to ours2012 For This Useful Post:
Charliehigh2016 (5th December 2015)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome