Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Rear Wiper and other electricals

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th November 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Rear Wiper and other electricals

I have a 52 plate Laguna 1.9 DCi (2002) which I have owned from new, no accidents, 47,000 miles. It has never been entirely satisfactory. I now have a few electrical problems that have an air of permanence about them.

Once on my rear wiper stays on. Eventually, after many attempts to switch it off it stops. I don't think it's the stalk switch because it stays on if it is activated by selecting reverse with the front wiper on.

I also have intermittent working on the driver side door sensors (front and rear) and the lights on the climate control have gone out.

I have owned this car from new and just want another six to eight months out of it before I buy something else, which is unlikely to be a Renault; so I want to fix these problems but I don't want to spend a lot of money.

Can all of these problems be caused by a single fault in a computer somewhere and if so can it be fixed without spending hundreds?
Currently in AlanP's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 1.9dCi
  5 Lastest Threads by AlanP
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Rear Wiper and other electricals Electronics Lagdti 1 744 25th November 2007 02:11 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome