Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - fuel costs a way to protest

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 27th November 2007
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Hi i would love to see fuel costs coming down just like the next person the way i look at it its all swings and roundabouts if they drop the price off fuel there just going to add it somewhere else on one of Britain's stealth taxes,to be honest i think we are going to get another rise in 2008 so on so on but i could be wrong but i am sure we will,not sure what we could do to be honest do the government even listen to us at the minute not even going to answer that,as long as our men and women are in the middle east costing billions of pounds adding to the increase of the price of a barrel and as long as the other half voice there concerns about global warming the price of a barrel is always going to continue to rise,i am not sure what else to say apart from i think its a waist of time i campaigned to save our Scottish Regiments both times once in the 90's and over the last 4 years and i can tell you that was a complete utter waist of time and now there are shortages so as i said i am not sure what to do if there is even anything we can do,cheers Donald.
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome