Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Scumbag Kids

Thread: Scumbag Kids
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 18th February 2006 Thread Starter
Big Mart
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Wink Scumbag Kids

I had an altercation with a group of teenagers (15-16) out side a pizza shop earlier as they were leaning on my car.
On confronting them they bacame aggressive and on, a big fat spotty waste of skin preceeded to head butt me on the nose.
I quickly assessed to situation and decided it was in my best interest not to get into a brawl 4 on 1 so sat down and waited for my pizza while the little C**ts (sorry but they only deserve the harsh words) tounted my by leaning on the car more and thretening to scratch it.

What sort of scumbags do we have as kids these day, I know there not all like that, me and my freinds were only that age 7 years ago and we would never have behaived like that, and i was no angel my any means!

I may have a brused nose and face but my pride is still intact as I can still put my head up and say F**k you! I have a good job, a beuitiful wife and respect from other decent people.

Which is something these scumbags will learn the hard way when they can't use violence to get what they what in life!

Sorry I had to have a rant as i'm pritty angry
Currently in Big Mart's garage:
Nothing at present - its dead!
  5 Lastest Threads by Big Mart
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna 2 trim specs Cars & motoring SportTourer 1 1391 18th March 2007 10:53 AM
Scumbag Kids Cars & motoring shangeog 5 1332 18th February 2006 09:57 PM
Group N exhaust for Clio General tuning Big Mart 2 2136 5th February 2006 11:36 AM
Split Wing (Clio 2) Bodywork Big Mart 11 2274 25th January 2006 11:24 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome