Join Date: Nov 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Im sorry to bring bad news but this isnt a good idea because if the motor is ok it wont befor to long if you do this "repair"
For one you will be running the motor flat out and as the french never design anything to run to its max without melting motors connections wiring or all three, you will have problems, and in the short term would be my bet.
You would need a switch and circuit capable of running 25 amps continuous unless you use relays etc.
Get it repaired corectly, its not a complicated circuit and shouldnt take a good sparki very long to sort.
Currently in sparki1's garage: