Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Returning to Renault - help with Scenic Auto Models urgent please!!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 13th December 2015 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Returning to Renault - help with Scenic Auto Models urgent please!!

Got rid of my Citroen C4 and want to buy another Scenic Auto (had an 07 Dynamique a few years ago. My problem is this..........
I have been driving autos for 30 yrs and they have usually been 'proper' auto boxes ie. torque converter not auto clutch like the disastrous C4!

Now - I have looked at the second hand options which I can afford either a 2010/11/12 and it must be a petrol auto (not diesel)

I asked at my local main dealer and they can find one for me but what worries me is that about 2011 they say that the box changed to an EDC (efficient dual clutch?) but they do not seem to know if this was only diesel! and petrol did not change.

So... is this still a proper torque converter box with P N R D etc?

I expect to be offered a 2011/2012 Petrol Auto 2.0L Tom Tom. I have seen a lot cheaper a 2010 Dynamique petrol auto but this does not look the same spec?

Please help me with this as a matter of urgency.

Looking forward to driving a nice Scenic again.

Currently in GordonM's garage:
About to return to Renault buying a used Scenic Petrol Auto Mark 3
  5 Lastest Threads by GordonM
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Difference in rear light cluster etc! Bodywork GordonM 2 236 12th January 2016 03:06 PM
Returning to Renault - help with Scenic Auto... Cars & motoring GordonM 23 1348 13th December 2015 12:06 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome