Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Returning to Renault - help with Scenic Auto Models urgent please!!

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 15th December 2015
Diamond member
Nominated 3 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Re: Returning to Renault - help with Scenic Auto Models urgent please!!

Top of the range is the Privilege which has leather, but the only ones I've seen are a garish cream and brown combination. This also has the central armrest with sat nav control inbuilt and parking sensors or camera.
The Bose is next with nice but not leather interior, fancy 17" wheels and a really good Bose stereo and the armrest with sat nav control. It also has front and rear parking sensors as standard. I have a Grand Scenic Bose with a 1.5dci engine and the EDC auto gearbox. I've been used to big powerful, top of the range Mitsubishi Shoguns for nearly 20 years, but I'm really impressed with the Renault and find it nippy, good on fuel, and the EDC gearbox is smooth as silk. In fact my wife has had a manual gearbox, Megane estate for years and now much prefers driving the EDC GS as she thinks it's so relaxing but so easy to nip through traffic and zip round roundabouts whilst folks in manuals are busy stirring the gearbox as they try to keep up with her. She likes to get a shift on [emoji3]
Good luck with your search for a scenic, I hope you get one as nice as mine. Try and land an ex mobility car as they have been serviced at main dealers and generally looked after mechanically.

Regards Dave
Currently in Davegayle's garage:
2011 Grand Scenic III 1.5dci EDC Bose Edition & 2007 Megane 1.5dci Expression Sports Tourer
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome