Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Returning to Renault - help with Scenic Auto Models urgent please!!

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 17th December 2015
Platinum member
Nominated 4 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Re: Returning to Renault - help with Scenic Auto Models urgent please!!

Originally Posted by GordonM View Post
Hello again DaveGayle and Funkovel

My error - what I meant was a centre console between the front seat with the top being used as an armrest! (rather than armrests attached to the seats themselves)

Looked at a couple of Series 3 and although they were diesels one had a centre console and the other just had a plastic tray where the console would go.

Asked the dealer about this and he said that if I located a petrol auto then they could fit the console in place of the tray and the part is listed by Renault at 312!

Any remarks about this?
We're talking about the same thing. That spacious box/console/armrest moves back&forward on rails, is really practical to me, as I hide my CB-radio & half of my CDs in the lower part, and the keys, gate remote & other stuff in the upper, shallow part. It also houses TomTom controller, when equipped with satnav. You have to answer yourself if it's worth extra 300 -or keep looking for a car that already has it, it's a great feature.
Currently in funkoval's garage:
2012 Scenic III 1.6 dCi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome