Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna - Heated Screen - Clock - Boot Lock Problems

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 1st December 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Hello again Bernie,

Re the clock. You can purchase a set of torx screw bits (star shaped screwheads) cheaply from most places that do DIY stuff, even Halfords. Once you've got hold of some all you need to do is pull the cover off the clock, undo the screws and remove the clock itself. There should then be a little hole in the top of the unit where the bulb sits, give this a quarter turn and remove the bulb.

Re the rear heater. Are you talking about the demisting 'wire' that runs from side to side on the rear window? If you are, the first port of call would be to check the fuse for it. This will be under the steering wheel and I believe it is the third from right on the second row.

Re your boot lock. I'm afriad I cannot help there.

I'm too far away from you to be able to help 'hands on' I'm afraid. Don't think that you have caused trouble on the forums either, people were looking out for you

As in my last post, do you have any relatives that could help?

Currently in scatz's garage:
2004 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B, a 2013 2.0 TDCi Titanium X Sport S-Max and a 2001 Honda NSR125R
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome