Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Headlight Unit and Xenon bulb

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 5th December 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi Phil your not on your own with this !!!!!! my drivers side Xenon is dead and I realy am finding time !! a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!to get the bumper etc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> off ,I have bought a couple of D2R bulbs off ebay for 25.00 and some LED wedge side lamps, and planing on getting a pair of LED idicator lamps so when I do find time weather pemitting job !!!!!! in the future there will be only the stupid Xenon or the high beam or the ballest unit that should have to make me think about having the car off the road for a couple of days to change a bulb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I KNOW LED ARE ILEGAL BUT THIS IS JUST ABSOLUTLY MADNESS AND I AM SURE A MOT ISPECTOR IF HUMAN WOULD AGREE that they were all ok when tested
Even worse my daughter is ill in hospital 40miles away and I dare not drive the car after 3.30 in the afternoon, for fear of gready plod and his ticket machine .
To say that this will be my last Renault is a understatement ! but being a mere NHS non existant "workman" leaves me with these type of cars.
All the best to you all Phil
Currently in philmountains's garage:
2002 Laguna dci dynamic
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome