Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - Various Problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th December 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Laguna 2 - Various Problems

I've recently acquired a 1.9 dCi Lag II sport tourer (whoo hoo, I gots the lingo!!) and I'm finding little problems with it.
For starters, the parking sensors have stopped working - from other threads, I figure it's the sounding unit... not a problem,
but there're two other things:
    • The front passenger door doesn't always lock from the remote - we have to use the key
    • There's hesitation (similar to a petrol car misfiring) when moving off in first and then again in second gear... only at low speed tho'
oh... and the drivers - side rear door sometimes won't open from outside??
I've also noticed that there's a whopping big fuse in the engine bay panel that's overheated - not blown - and so much it's crystallized the plastic casing.

I can't tell what the fuse is for 'cos I don't have a diagram / list and I'm a bit worried about something heating it that much!

BTW, the car's on a 3 month warranty from the 2nd hand stealers - so I'll be taking it back to get these sorted and I really just wanted to have an idea of what the problems could be (so they don't just fob me off with some nonsense).
If anyone can help with some info on what they should be coming back with as the fixes, I'd be very grateful.

Currently in scintaar's garage:
Saloon 1.9dCi
  5 Lastest Threads by scintaar
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Changing Turbo on LagII Engines dean790 5 1327 7th May 2008 11:30 AM
Turbo may be knackered! Help! Engines bpowell555 4 980 8th April 2008 11:18 PM
Renault Laguna 2 - Various Problems Cars & motoring bpowell555 8 2880 7th December 2007 11:35 AM
Gearknob removal Interiors ottoman 3 1124 2nd November 2007 09:55 AM
Nooob Welcome to RenaultForums Donald 3 816 31st October 2007 08:54 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome