Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 1 - Lights On Warning Not Working*fixed*

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 7th December 2007
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Nominated 2 Times in 20 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 18
Thanked 1,103 Times in 942 Posts
Ok,this is where the buzzer is on my Lag 1 phase 2,I strongly suspect yours will be the same.....

Open the fuse box lid under the steering wheel and undo the 10 mm headed bolt and swing the fuse board down.(it will probably be quite tight to move,but it does come down far enough to just get your hand in over the top of it.)

The buzzer is light grey on mine,but it may be different on yours.The thing to look for are the slotted holes in the plastic casing of it as this lets the sound out and no other relay in the box will have the holes.To remove it,just pull it straight up,but be carefull that you see which direction the pins are as it will only fit in the board one way.

The buzzer could be at fault,so try another one from a breakers yard.If that still doesn't work,you'll have to take the board right out and check the feeds to it.If you have to get that far,I'll post back some more info if you need it.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

I'd rather push my Alfa than drive a BMW....
Currently in Lagdti's garage:
2004 Saab 9-5 HOT Aero and a 2001 Audi A3 1.8 Turbo

Last edited by Lagdti; 7th December 2007 at 01:32 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome