Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I hate bad drivers!

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 8th December 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
It has been said before, but will say it again! We all make mistakes and drive badly at some point, although some more than others!

If you look at most problems on roads it is always down to bad driving.

Congestion caused due to bad parking by lots of people, blocking box junctions, jumping lights on amber! Not letting someone out at junctions.

Delays on motorways due to bad driving resulting in crashes, poor lane discipline, a simplt act of just pulling out causing the car behind to brake can cause stationary traffic behind a few miles back! The trucker that straddles lane 1 and 2 to stop people filtering in at a contraflow!

And much as I would love to blame posh peeps, white van man, ladies drivers, old gits, etc there really isn't any one group that is worse than the other.

If we ALL took the extra care and attention when driving, parking etc then roads would be a much safer and nicer place to drive!

I'll get off my soapbox now!
Currently in Taters's garage:
2001 Renault Laguna II 1.9dci Privilege Sports Tourer: 2002 Renault Megane 1.5dci 80 Expression

Last edited by Taters; 8th December 2007 at 04:22 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome