Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Can a second hand car have too few miles?!

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 3rd January 2016
Platinum member
Nominated 7 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Thanked 1,385 Times in 1,126 Posts
Re: Can a second hand car have too few miles?!

Originally Posted by keelyannb View Post
Thank you, the 18000 one has a couple of minor scratches (very minor) and the 8000 one is in showroom condition but 120 miles away - not a problem in itself if the car is the right decision.

The other factor is that the 8000 one just has the flat floor console with a remote control for the sat nav and the other has a nice centre console with the sat nav controls on it, having only known the remote from our previous car i dont know which is better? Do you have any comments on this? We have taken our centre console from our previous car (still no sat nav controls though) and i am hoping we can remove the flat console and replace with our old sliding one but not sure if the bolts will line up etc? Do you know about this situation at all?

Unfortunately we are having to make a quick decision as someone hit us just before christmas and our car was a right off :-(

Thank you for all your advice
In my honest opinion I would expect minor scratches etc on a 3 year old car would call it an honest car ..pristine makes me look for paint repairs etc as for console sell yours and maybe put money towards smart repair of scratches if they annoy you
Currently in batfink5's garage:
Laguna MKIII 2.0dci dynamique, Clio dynamique tom tom, Vauxhall zafira
The Following User Says Thank You to batfink5 For This Useful Post:
keelyannb (3rd January 2016)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome