Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Can a second hand car have too few miles?!

View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 3rd January 2016
Mobile Diagnostics
Diamond member
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Re: Can a second hand car have too few miles?!

Originally Posted by batfink5 View Post
Get what your saying I also used to do same but then it depends on the Op budget etc and the warranty giving peace of mind knowing no repair bills forthcoming
As for dealing with dealers if its a Renault Dealer they may have a set of mats lying about ..When I hand cash to a dealer I want every penny out them I can ..will even take the sugar out their coffee given half a chance
Dealers can afford a set of mats,they will have already made you overpay for the vehicle by thousands.
Also You don't know where a cars been when you buy from a dealer.
On paper warrantys seem like a money saver but often they arnt,they are often just a way of keeping you going to them and you will pay in otherways.

Never EVER EVER buy from someone who uses 'wow' or 'she' in an advert

The wowers are normally exadurators or worse and the chances of the vehicle being as described is almost none.

The she,ers are likely to be young futher education types or just plain weirdo's.There will likely be lack of maintainance,misdescribed and often abused,but using she makes the pretence they have actually cared.
Currently in Mobile Diagnostics's garage:
You dont want to know
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome